1.1
Interest Rate

I bought a 2011 Nissan Maxima in beginning of 2012, got a good deal in a way! Now I am only on 34 thousand miles and they owe me a new set of tires!

Bring car in and supposedly have one 4 , one 6, and 2-7. They say they can’t change them! These tires are 2011 make tires and over 7 years old now! Two are 2015!

How I have no idea! Except they made me buy a new tire when a nail was in the side! That mouse sounding woman I can not stand she always tried to step in and be a man needs to let real people do their jobs! I tell her I was told to bring it in to change lock nuts as well one of the tires, she says no we can not!

Theses people lie and connive! Do not buy from them go to any other place! I will never use them again! As for her she is the worst service person I have ever met in my life!

Jason told the other girl to change one tire and now they are refusing to even do that when I need them all changed all but the one I bought have been on the car since 2012 how I have no idea but now if my car has alinement issues due to the difference in the tire dept I blame them! She says to me the tires have nothing to do with the alinement !

Wow what a stupid woman! Stay away from Lake Charles Nissan

Review about: Nissan Of Lake Charles Tire Replacement.

Comments

If you find a place that gives out free tires at nearly 40,000 miles - it's news. They don't want you driving around with a nail hole (intentionally placed by someone) in your sidewall and you're annoyed ? Go have a flat on the interstate and see how that works.Please learn to spell correctly if you're going to use adult words like "alignment".I'll bet they'd be glad to get rid of you forever.