Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Help!help!

They are trying to rob me!

I thought I would support and keep my business local but I'm afraid that decision cost me not just my money but sense of security after Lake Charles Nissan totally ripped me off. As a grandmother I wanted to buy my youngest grandson a car. Should have been an easy sale - car advertised for 11,995 with $1000 rebate is 10995 plus taxes - I wanted to pay cash but they insisted I would not get the rebate so I agreed to finance since the rate wasn't bad.

I thought I put HALF DOWN $6,000 but now I called to find my balance after financing is $12,309 HOW DOES THAT MATH WORK??

I have called everyone and no one will call me back - I have no paperwork at all telling the price or payment -- Only thing I see is an odometer statement, registration and proof of insurance -- no contract and no buyers order at all -- i called for 2 days and NO ONE will return a call -- I have talked to the "owner" Mr Scully and he promised the finance guy Mr Pete would call me back in 45 minutes which was lie! The receptionist tells me he is there and not with customers but won't call me back or pick up the phone. What a bunch of crooks!

All because I wanted to support local.I think I may call the news, newspaper and start a Facebook page that they are thieving lying car salesman who take advantage of grandmothers.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nissan of Lake Charles and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nissan of Lake Charles.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Nissan of Lake Charles to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nissan of Lake Charles?

Comments