Nissan of Lake Charles - Nissan Car Review
They are trying to rob me!
I thought I would support and keep my business local but I'm afraid that decision cost me not just my money but sense of security after Lake Charles Nissan totally ripped me off. As a grandmother I wanted to buy my youngest grandson a car. Should have been an easy sale - car advertised for 11,995 with $1000 rebate is 10995 plus taxes - I wanted to pay cash but they insisted I would not get the rebate so I agreed to finance since the rate wasn't bad.
I thought I put HALF DOWN $6,000 but now I called to find my balance after financing is $12,309 HOW DOES THAT MATH WORK??
I have called everyone and no one will call me back - I have no paperwork at all telling the price or payment -- Only thing I see is an odometer statement, registration and proof of insurance -- no contract and no buyers order at all -- i called for 2 days and NO ONE will return a call -- I have talked to the "owner" Mr Scully and he promised the finance guy Mr Pete would call me back in 45 minutes which was lie! The receptionist tells me he is there and not with customers but won't call me back or pick up the phone. What a bunch of crooks!
All because I wanted to support local.I think I may call the news, newspaper and start a Facebook page that they are thieving lying car salesman who take advantage of grandmothers.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "I see you are in Houston. I am a Derksen dealer in TX and what I would tell you is that if you are basing your decision on the..."
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "I SUSPECT THAT IF THE FLOWER SHOPPE AT 75 LOOP W SUITE D , BASTROP TX - OWNED BY STEPHANIE DANIEL - WAS AROUND ONE HUNDRED YEARS AGO..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."