Nissan of Lake Charles - Nissan Car Review

They are trying to rob me!

I thought I would support and keep my business local but I'm afraid that decision cost me not just my money but sense of security after Lake Charles Nissan totally ripped me off. As a grandmother I wanted to buy my youngest grandson a car. Should have been an easy sale - car advertised for 11,995 with $1000 rebate is 10995 plus taxes - I wanted to pay cash but they insisted I would not get the rebate so I agreed to finance since the rate wasn't bad.

I thought I put HALF DOWN $6,000 but now I called to find my balance after financing is $12,309 HOW DOES THAT MATH WORK??

I have called everyone and no one will call me back - I have no paperwork at all telling the price or payment -- Only thing I see is an odometer statement, registration and proof of insurance -- no contract and no buyers order at all -- i called for 2 days and NO ONE will return a call -- I have talked to the "owner" Mr Scully and he promised the finance guy Mr Pete would call me back in 45 minutes which was lie! The receptionist tells me he is there and not with customers but won't call me back or pick up the phone. What a bunch of crooks!

All because I wanted to support local.I think I may call the news, newspaper and start a Facebook page that they are thieving lying car salesman who take advantage of grandmothers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Cheated Old Lady On Car Purchase
Review category
review #898090 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nissan of Lake Charles? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nissan of Lake Charles. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Nissan of Lake Charles.
Filing a new complaint about