Nissan of Lake Charles gave me a good deal on a used 2013 Juke, it got totaled so I decided to go back and deal with them again...Well they screwed me royally, first it was late afternoon, I asked for a white or black Juke, they said they had one on lot....when I got there, it looked black, paper said it was black but was a flip-flop color which in day light I'm driving a purple car.....it don't stop there...I thouht it looked black so I said I wanted it but I wanted black leather seats like my last one, I was promised to get them....that was in July of 2014, and have been leaving messages, I even talk to John stelly myself, still nothing because they knew what they did the day I bought the car their promises and deals don't mean ***!! Today is 2-19-15

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of 2013 nissan juke. Nissan of Lake Charles needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2013 nissan juke in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nissan of Lake Charles.

Had an Experience with Nissan of Lake Charles?

Comments