Interest Rate

Doing business with Nissan of lake charles has literally ruined my life. I was financed a second vehicle in my name after I went in simply for a rental when my 2013 (also purchased from Nissan of LC)Dealership used false trade-in vehicle that I had no clue about.

NMAC cus. Serv.. incompetent I simply went into the Lake Charles Nissan location for a rental since my 2013 Nissan was in the shop for the second time within a week's span. Approach of a Salesman where he asked why I have been in the dealership so often lately told him my extreme problems with my current vehicle my frustrations precedes to attempt to sell me a car.

After low-balling me on trade in value on the 13 I declined where he turned around and said what if I can Finance you for a second vehicle meeting a 25 year old woman who had just gotten a shift at work from 2 a.m. to 10 a.m. went with it and believed his word that he would help me sell my 2013 Altima and believed the interest rate quote it was a sign here Sign Here sign here kind of deal nothing was explained. I left the dealership with two keys in one piece of paper.

Days later it's cooking in my head that it's a shady deal so I'm looking over the one piece of paper I had noticed my interest rate was double what was promised. Tried to bring car back to dealership where I received no help. So for the next month-and-a-half I over exhausted myself after work at 10 a.m. up until I can no longer keep my eyes open trying to make contact with Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation other Corporate Offices as well as going dealership to dealership trying to trade both vehicles in for one vehicle.

It was until I called nmac and asked what personal information was provided for me upon financing and it was then they had told me I false income a false cost of living as well as a trade in vehicle I have never owned I went up to the Nissan Lake Charles confronted him and it was then that they offered to buy back the vehicle a day later I'm fired from my job because of points I worked at the casino we were going to 12 point system I had 10 and a half late points only one time did I call in with the intentions of not going to work and it was earlier this year because I was extremely sick. I personally love my job it gave me confidence and made me feel like myself now here I am at an all-time low not only financially but also with my emotional well-being I have all proof of purchase that was provided for me as well as the contract and financing documents which I requested from Nissan Corporation not the financing division. Yes I have got the 2016 Bob back however I am now left with no means of income other than $800 in unemployment which only pays roughly half of my bills a month I'm seeking restitution in the amount of $20,000.

My 2013 Altima car note is 2 months past due I aggressively seek a job however I also would like a job in the same field I was doing before which is something I truly was passionate about. I'm also seeking for Nissan to purchase off of me this 2013 Altima which still is giving me problems because of its CVT which it will not be addressed at any Nissan dealership in my surrounding area considering it's owned by the same man the 2013 Nissan Altima service dates include 6/22/16 went in for oil change expressed performance concerns 6/27/16 brought to service for diagnostic test was in shop till 7/012016 they replaced mass air flow sensor motor mount torque rod When I drove it off the lot that day I noticed there was no change and performance it was still violently with vibrating and making grinding noises so I brought it back immediately where they told me they didn't have the time so she has told me 2 weeks later for an appointment I brought it back on 7/5/16 powertrain did not grant me a rental car so I was without a vehicle from then until I came in on 7/7/16 when I was financed for 2016 Nissan Altima under false pretenses On August 25th 2016 Nissan of Lake Charles purchase back the 2016 Altima On August 27th I am fired from my job at the Isle of Capri Casino where I dealt table games After relentlessly trying to get out of owning two vehicles at one time my credit was ruined I went from a 700 credit score down to a 590.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nissan Of Lake Charles Nissan Car Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 09, 2016.

Comments