3.3
Interest Rate

This place is terrible!They have no customer service skills and getting a manager to call you back is next to impossible.

My salesman was Jordan insanely unprofessional using pet terms such as Mama and Boo to adress me (we have never met before). During one of our conversations he told me "*** won't get you anywhere" They have had your car back since Monday and refuse to even provide an estimate to when they will refund my money. I've left over 5 messages in two days and not a single phone call returned. I've contacted the better business Bureau and left a message for the states attorney general office.

I just want my money back.I gave them their money on the day we agreed upon and am livid that they expect me to wait.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of nissan of lake charles refund policy from Nissan of Lake Charles and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nissan of Lake Charles to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nissan of Lake Charles for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nissan of Lake Charles?

Comments

So wait. You're dealing with a subprime lender (those are the only ones who request such stipulations; my guess is Westlake or Santander) and you're complaining because they had to mark up the vehicle (due to the fees they're charged by these lenders) and you had to do verification?

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1029473