Review about Nissan Of Lake Charles Refund Policy from Lafayette, Louisiana
This place is terrible!They have no customer service skills and getting a manager to call you back is next to impossible.
My salesman was Jordan insanely unprofessional using pet terms such as Mama and Boo to adress me (we have never met before). During one of our conversations he told me "*** won't get you anywhere" They have had your car back since Monday and refuse to even provide an estimate to when they will refund my money. I've left over 5 messages in two days and not a single phone call returned. I've contacted the better business Bureau and left a message for the states attorney general office.
I just want my money back.I gave them their money on the day we agreed upon and am livid that they expect me to wait.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Nissan Of Lake Charles Refund Policy
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..."
- "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..."
- "Not sure how many people read the paper these days...but today in the Bourbonnais, Illinois Daily Journal a story line caught my eye...'IL residents snap up U.S. State Silver Bars'...."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "In the app it had a special deal 12 months for $4.99/month. I did it and paid the $64.79 for the year... well needless to say I got charged but..."
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "We have used a Krystal Clear Saltwater system each of the last four years. The first one we purchased lasted the season, then the power supply went out. ..."