Review about Nissan Of Lake Charles Refund Policy from Lafayette, Louisiana

This place is terrible!They have no customer service skills and getting a manager to call you back is next to impossible.

My salesman was Jordan insanely unprofessional using pet terms such as Mama and Boo to adress me (we have never met before). During one of our conversations he told me "*** won't get you anywhere" They have had your car back since Monday and refuse to even provide an estimate to when they will refund my money. I've left over 5 messages in two days and not a single phone call returned. I've contacted the better business Bureau and left a message for the states attorney general office.

I just want my money back.I gave them their money on the day we agreed upon and am livid that they expect me to wait.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Nissan Of Lake Charles Refund Policy
Review category
Financial Services
review #689654 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nissan of Lake Charles? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 16, 2015 #1049618

So wait. You're dealing with a subprime lender (those are the only ones who request such stipulations; my guess is Westlake or Santander) and you're complaining because they had to mark up the vehicle (due to the fees they're charged by these lenders) and you had to do verification?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nissan of Lake Charles. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Nissan of Lake Charles.
Filing a new complaint about