Since I have bought my nissan altima I have had nothing but problems. Lots of things keep breaking or may have already been broken when I bought the car.

I could sit here and list everything that I have had a problem with, but honestly I don't think I would have room to fit it all. I'll just tell you that I am very disappointed in the way Jonn Stelly handled me when I told him about my problems. He acted like I was a waste of his time. He kept walking off and talking to other people in the middle of our conversation.

Needless to say none of my problems have been solved, and the only one they will even try to fix is a part that they broke when they were trying to fix something else. They cant fix it becasue there incompetent parts crew keeps ordering the wrong part.... for two months.

The last thing that I would like to share with you is that i would never buy another Nissan from Jonh Stelly's branch or any other branch because of the "poorness" of my whole experience.

Comments

My dad is a busy person.

He seemed to be interested in other people because as an owner of a car dealership he has to make sure everything is in line and every corner and aspect of the business is being taken care of.

I am sorry you had that experience at my dads place.

But dont make things personal.

I am his son and seeing this is outraging.

I am sorry your deal turned out that way.